[ROM] [unofficial] 4.2.1 AOKP - 12.10.2012 Nexus4

Thursday 13 December 2012

 



I'm aware these are screenshots from a Toroplus - I'm waiting for my N4 to come in, as soon as it does I"ll update the screenshots!  

Hello everyone! I've been playing around with building AOKP from Source for my own phone to learn how android works and just to give myself something to do. I've been running my own nightlys for a while now and figured I'd share with the community! 


Code:
 AOKP is  a WORK IN PROGRESS; some things might be broken or missing.
 I'm still learning to build roms; I may have broken additional things.  
 Don't flash any of my builds unless you are comfortable 
 with reverting to a prior ROM in case something does go wrong.  Keep in 
 mind that I build these for fun

 I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR PHONE EXPLODES.
 You've been warned. ;)
This was built from AOKP source 

AOKP Website

AOKP Gerrit
  • Thanks to the team KANG for an amazing product and all their hard work!
  • Thanks to the Cyanogenmod team for all they've contributed to Android. We wouldn't be where we are now without them!
  • Thanks to all the Devs who submit commits to AOKP Gerrit - this keeps the project flowing and gives me cherries to pick 
  • Thanks to all of you who try this ROM for making the time I spent on this worth while! 

Want to know how current this rom is?
Click here
If you dont see a rom for the date shown in the link above, It's coming soon 

What I've changed:

- Boot Animation changed to my own creation. It's just another something for me to play with. If you don't like it you can always change it 

-= Cherries picked from gerrit.aokp.co =-
None for the initial build

Coming soon!
Custom Wallpaper for new installs


What works:
Everything should be working enough to use as a daily driver.

What's broken?

I noticed on my toroplus the ROM seemed a little sluggish at first but after getting it all set up and running it runs great!
Some menus seem to force close on me from time to time. I've not been able to get it to be consistent so it may have from my backup restore process.

It seems live wallpapers do not work for me on the toroplus. I'm not sure if its only the Toroplus or of Mako has this issue as well. Can anyone confirm?
How to install
  • Fresh Install
  1. Wipe data/Factory Reset
  2. Wipe Cache Partition
  3. Wipe Davlik Cache
  4. Flash ROM.zip, Gapps, and Kernel if desired
  5. Reboot
  • Coming from previous nightly
  1. Wipe Cache Partition
  2. Wipe Davlik Cache
  3. Flash ROM, Gapps, and Kernel

Downloads: 
ROMS:
4.2.1
12/10/2012
12/05/2012

GAPPS:
4.2 Gapps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DroidXDA © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter