Banner by Sebianoti
Me and rogro82 started to port Android 4.2 to the HTC One X - this release is an early preview.
- Phone calls
- GSM Data (still needs some more testing)
- Audio Output
- Video Playback (including HD)
- Works with 1.2 and 1.3 HBOOT
- Audio recording (= no VOIP, crashes the audio subsystem)
- ..and probably some other things.
- BACKUP YOUR DATA (using CWM)
- Verify that your backup is complete - a backup of your sdcard may also be a good idea (see below)
- Download the ZIP and the boot.img (see Downloads)
- Copy the .zip to your sdcard and reboot into fastboot
- fastboot flash boot.img, then boot into recovery
- WIPE your phone (this is not optional)
- Install the .zip and reboot
Android 4.2 significantly changes the way how sdcards are handled internally, due to this we dropped USB Mass storage support. This build does only support MTP!
Also note that the ROM will move your data from /sdcard/ into /sdcard/0 on first boot (0 is the 'home directory' of the default user). If you go back to 4.1.2: Don't forget to move the data in 0/ back to the root of your sdcard.
Going back to 4.1.2
If you go back to your old 4.1 backup: Do not forget to re-flash your 'old' boot.img.
Also note that you'll have to move your migrated data from /sdcard/0/ back to /sdcard/ (CWM doesn't know about /sdcard/0/ yet).
This can be done via (while booted in CWM):
mv * ../
mv .* ../
- Paid applications can now be installed using Play Store
- Unity engine based games work correctly
- Hboot 1.3x support
- Multitouch fixed
- Based on Android 4.2.1 (December fixed)
- HD-Videos (OMX) working
- Include Email.apk
- Fix google location service provider (google now / gmaps)
Download links (always flash boot.img!)
http://blinkenlights.ch/static/andro...oru_42/latest/ (Primary host in Germany)
http://android.eqmx.net/android/endeavoru_42/latest/ (Mirror in Sweden)
http://cktouch.com/xda/HTC_Endeavoru_JB_42/Latest/ (Mirror in US)
Join us at #tg-endeavoru on Freenode irc
Even more links!