[DEV][WIP][Huawei U8150] Ice Cream Sandwich AOSP Alpha 3 WIFI+SD WORKS[UPDATED]

Wednesday 30 November 2011



Hey,All bringing in my port for Huawei U8150
Bringing In ICS[ICECREAMSANDWICH] or Android 4.0.1 To Town 


Working
-Bootable
-Touchscreen
-Launcher
-Browser
-SD CARD
-Wifi



Not Working/Broken:
-SIM
-Camera
-Vibration
-data
-audio

Download :: Flash With CWM 

>>>ICS ALPHA 3 U8150
>>ICS ALPHA 2 U8150 
>ICS ALPHA 1 U8150 


Notice: Very important. Read all before posting questions!
1. This is just a AOSP ROM and it is ported for myself. I just want to share it with everybody. You can report bugs here, but don't force me to fix them. I fix what I need. For example, I don't use FM Radio, so if there's a problem with it, I will probably never fix.
2. I am not responsible for any bugs caused by your custom fixes. Use custom fixes at your own risk!
3. First Boot took a long time to lockscreen please be patient and First time usage will be laggy and might hang
4. A red box may appear and is it normal and does need to freak out for it =D
5. Many doesn't work yet so be patient =D
6. To Unlock Please do use to Power Button
7. Please Do Read Properly before asking TQ 

Disclaimer
I'm not responsible if this ROM bricks your lovely phone. Use it at your own risk!
Support facebook page : DroidXDA


Changelog :
>Alpha 1 POC
- Proof Of Concept 
>>Alpha 2 
-Uses New Kernel Source Smooth 2D but flickering
>>>Alpha 3
-Uses morfes kernel (Thx Morfes for great job)
-Removed Pointed and touchscreen fixed and working now
-Superuser added
-SD Card Now Working 


MODS
UI Softkeys, thanks to koush 
Install Mod 
Remove Mod 
Screenshots for UI Softkeys:

Thank to KeiranFTW
Original Post at XDA : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=19847584

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DroidXDA © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter