[ROM][One X+] [Team D.I.R.T] [4.1.2] [INTERNATIONAL HOX+] Unofficial Slim Bean

Sunday 13 January 2013








Like all my threads, I want to give credit and thank you for those that help me along the way and make these ROMs/MODs and everything I do possible!

Google | Slim Team | AOKP Team | Cyanogen | Preludedrew | Lloir | maxwen| Tommytomatoe | JMZtaylor

iBlowpot Sammyycakes | DigitalKarma | thedawn2009 | qnhoang81 | rohan32 | PapaSmurf151
|
 MikeC84

- All of Team D.I.R.T and everyone that supports us!

* If you feel that your name should be in the OP for one reason or another, please PM and I'll get you up there if I forgot you


  1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with their (Slim Rom team) mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
  2. Feature requests are welcomed as this is an unofficial ROM and I can do what I please with it.
  3. As per the Slim ROM team, no ports based on my ROM zip or their ROM zip at all! Their manifest is updated regularly and they encourage building from source.


Check out the feature list here


Code:
- Initial release


- Please do a full complete wipe (everything but your sdcard) before flashing.

- After flashing, flash the boot.img found in the download section

- Provide a logcat and/or as much detail as possible or your bug will be ignored.

- Remember the XDA rules! Please be respectful to each other, I do this for free and have NO TIME for the BS!

- If and when someone does step out of line, either ignore them or report them, don't feed the trolls...PLEASE!!





!!! NOTE: THIS IS FOR INTERNATIONAL HTC ONE X+ ONLY !!!

Slim Bean V1.0
MD5: b2595b24085db33f8e803a8d6ca9e942

Slim Bean Addons
 (GAPPS, Voice Dialer, etc)

After flashing, flash the boot.img found here

!!! NOTE: THIS IS FOR INTERNATIONAL HTC ONE X+ ONLY !!!


- common audio issue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DroidXDA © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter