[ROM][AOKP][ALPHA0]Arc AOKP![ICS][4.0.4]

Thursday 26 April 2012




ChangeLog:
Alpha 0:

- Initial release
Of course I don't know what works and doesn't. You have to tell me.

What works:

- Boots
- Camera
- Root
- Orientation
- Touchscreeen
- Sound
- Wi-Fi (with CM9 Kernel)
- USB Debug
- GSM
- GPS
- Front Camera
- Data
- USB Mass storage
- Video playback
- Panorama (in next release)


What does not work:

- Video Recording
- Bluetooth (I think fixed in next release)


Instructions:

- Flash Kernel "fastboot flash boot boot.img".
- In recovery wipe data and cache.
- In recovery flash the ROM.
- Reboot.
- In recovery flash Gapps and reboot.


Download:

ROM & Kernel

AOKP Arc Alpha 0

DooMKernel v4 (to have wifi working flash instead FXP Kernel)

FXP Kernel (Found in dinesh690 topic)

Google Apps:

Latest Gapps

New Adreno drivers

Adreno drivers

Credits:

Doomlord for his apport to Play's kernel development.
KeiranFTW for his Kernel and fundamental help.
CyanogenMod/Freexperia Team for sources.
AOKP Team for the beautiful ROM.
FreeXperia Team for Kernel and source.
chevyowner for his help at the beginning.
pricey2009 for his help about Data.
jjdoctor for his help and fixes

If you like my work, hit thanks!

Since I got the Second Post... I will try Adding Fixes Here which I find for my Ray ROM...


ScreenShots:

UI



TOGGLES (customizable)







ROM CONTROL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DroidXDA © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter