Xperideos v2.0 Cyanogenmod7.1 [u8150]

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Hi This is my first post for The Huawei U8150 or The T-MOBILE COMET
On this release i am bringing Xperia Experience merging U8150
With the CyanogenMOD CM7.1 2.3.5 Gingerman V7 



Features :
-All gingerman V7 Features Tilal6991 
-Gingerbread 2.3.5
-Overclock Kernel Up to 748Mhz 
-Chainfire3d 
-Juwe Ram Optimization
-Xperia Active Launcher
-Xperia Arcmini Music Player
-Xperia Timescape 
-Xperia Events
-Xperia Contact and Dialer
-Xperia X10Mini Sms apps
-Xperia Arc Themed
-Xperia 2011 Widgets
-Latest Market
-Gallery3D
-Clockworkmod 3.0.2.4
-Rom Manager
-Sony Ericsson Bootanimation
more to come


Download :
V2.0 Download

Installation :
1.Extract Zip then copy " 2011-11-23.21.16.56 " folder to cwm>backup
2.Boot into CWM then Select Backup and Restore>Restore
P/s:Can't provide update.zip due to problem with timescape at Update.zip

Notice: Very important. Read all before posting questions!
1. This is my personal ROM. I just want to share it with everybody. You can report bugs here, but don't force me to fix them. I fix what I need. For example, I don't use FM Radio, so if there's a problem with it, I will probably never fix.
2. I am not responsible for any bugs caused by your custom fixes. Use custom fixes at your own risk!

Thanks to ideosdevteam for giving me based on their rom and paulxx for his great x10mini 

Disclaimer

I'm not responsible if this ROM bricks your lovely phone. Use it at your own risk!

May also post reply at my facebook page : DroidXDA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DroidXDA © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter